Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Sepia tinted memories
Through a curtain of mist
Of those carefree days
Our childhood's gift..
I'd rather remember
Those days gone by
Than seek the answers
To questions why..
Let me remember
The mirth and laughter
No hint of the pain
That came much after..
The promise of a prank
In the twinkle of your eyes
A smile playing on your lips
That cameo never dies..
When we play hide and seek
And its my turn to find
I'll look in the images
Etched in my mind..
Let me turn pages
Past pictures to find
And fill empty spaces
That you left behind..
Let me stay with the glimpses
Of childhood unfurled
Let me keep you alive
In my silent world..
Remain in my memories
As I view the slide show
Laugh with me once again
As the images flow..!!

Priyanka!!

1 comment:

  1. When you turn the page, there will be someone with you,
    To share your sorrow and laugh with you too

    There will be warmth and sushine, once the mist gets clear,
    An ocean of love, each moment filled with cheer..

    ReplyDelete